I have got to get Alex a live animal. Things have just gotten absurd. Today, she saw a cat as she was getting out of the car to go into her preschool and she was so excited to see this animal it was sad.
She started talking to it super sweetly trying to get it to come over to her so she could pet it. Of course it chose to strut off in the other direction. So she started chasing after him. When she realized she couldn't catch him she was completely distraught and just started sobbing- saying, "I just wanted to pet the kitty and love him!"
She is such an animal lover I feel terrible that she doesn't have one to love on and play with at home. I have really been wanting to get her a dog, but Dan is absolutely against a dog.
The only other option is a cat... really.
We are going to have to get a cat.
Crap.
At least you can leave a cat alone for a day... or even a few days.
Honestly, it's their only redeeming quality.
1 comment:
Ha, is it up for discussion? I'm warning you ahead of time, my position is you won't regret it. :)
Post a Comment