Friday, March 27, 2009

Porn for Moms

We caught two more mice in our traps. YAY - there's probably only a hundred more. I saw them the next morning... but since they were in the basement I left them for Dan. As a past trapper, I don't like to deny him the experience. I'm thoughtful like that. No really... there's nothing like watching your husband man-up and peel mice heads off the trap boards before dropping them into the trash... it's so HOT!...

It's not the rubber gloves, or even the way he expertly handles dead animals that turns me on... it's the "Here - honey - let me take care of that ultra-disgusting task for you."

Eight simple little words: Let me take care of that... without bitching or whining... just because I want to... for you.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, at least he didn't take a picture of them and send them to you. Your brother did that one time when a rat got fried in our air conditioner unit in Washington, DC. He actually emailed me a picture of it. To this day, I still can't believe how thoughtful that was! LOL