Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to Normal

It turns out all Alex needed was a nice, long bubble bath and a mini mani/pedi afterwards. That, and I started saying 'stupid underwear' to her every 15 seconds. For some reason she thinks those two words (part of a line from The Polar Express) are the funniest words EVER. Honestly, she doubles over with hysterical laughter every time she hears them... it just kills her.

While I was giving Alex a bath, I heard music coming from downstairs and realized Max had turned on the iPod and stereo... and had found his two favorite songs these days: I Walk the Line and Ring of Fire. I thought, Holy Crap, he figured out how to use the iPod! Then, Hallelujah!, now he can sit and listen to the same song over and over again all by himself. And that's what he did. By the time we went downstairs for dinner he was still dancing and singing to Ring of Fire. Mostly he just likes yelling FIRE.

No comments: