
Hi! My name's Alex. I enjoy hot dogs with lots and lots of ketchup, chocolate (as you can see), avacados, sweetened whipped cream, blueberries, and pina colada flavored lollipops.
My favorite activities are swinging - very high, taking a bath so that I can lay on my tummy and blow bubbles all night long, sitting on the red tricycle now that Max has moved on, and basically trying anything that Max does.
My favorite books are ...wow, it's so hard to pick just one...usually anything by Margaret Wise Brown, but at the moment I'm quite keen on those touchy/interactive books (I can sit and read those by myself while my Mom's doing the dishes or down on her hands and knees wiping up the juice that sprays everywhere when I fling my sippy cup and whatever food I don't feel like eating...I really like watching stuff splatter on the floor...it seems to really piss Mom off though.)
My biggest pet peeve has got to be Mom trying to comb out my nappy hair in the morning...or when Max takes my toys away from me...or getting my diaper changed...total toss up. I scream and scream...nothin!
I'm not quite sure where I see myself a year from now...but hopefully my pants will freakin' finally fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment