Woohoo! Two in a row. I'm on a blog-post-roll. Music class makes Alex very sleepy. It's the one morning she takes a nap now. I really miss the two-nap days...This is my latest 'be your own artist' creation. I'm trying to frugally fill the massive wall space in our home with something other than nothing. It's a fine line between crafty crap and well, something that looks fairly artistic. I think I'm still on the line. Dan helped me with this one. It's just glass beads glued onto canvas. (Tip: You don't need much Gorilla Glue.) I wanted a whimsical, random look to it and he orchestrated the disorder...is that art imitating life? Anyway, I'd like to try copper sheets on canvas next. I'm not exactly sure how...but it's a good way to use up material that's been sitting in my craft box for years.
5 comments:
Clever Art for sure, love the way that looks :)
It's lovely crafty craftiness! Good idea, too - I might steal your idea to jazz up my huge ugly blank white walls.
very cool!...you could sell them!
;-)
K
Glad you are back.
There is no doubt that you are a creative spirit--trust it--
It has been a while since I've caught up with you
Love you
Dad
Post a Comment