The Wackadoo Zoo performance was today. Max was amazing! Seriously, that's what I was thinking... and that's what all of the other parents were saying. Considering it's a pretty rare moment to hear so many people raving about your child; I definitely relished all the praise. It was awesome.
Kinda makes me wonder though... how is it... he can learn all of those lines, remember all of those songs... PERFORM in front of the entire school and parents... no problem whatsoever... and not recall what he ate for lunch?!?
At any rate, it has finally come to pass and while I'm extremely grateful he was given such an opportunity... I am also extremely glad it's over. I don't think I could have endured the reactions to "you need to practice" one more time.
Also, I hope he never has to wear glasses. They irritated the crap out of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment