Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bath Time

Bath time tends to get a bit edgy when your little sister has a slight habit of shitting logs almost half the size of her body length into the tub. Such was the case a couple of weeks ago and Max has definitely not forgotten the incident. Tonight they were both taking a bath and Max had his goggles on so that he could see underwater and play. (I usually put so much water in the baths that it's like a small swimming pool for them. I know it's bad, but I remember taking baths in England when I was little in only 2 inches of cold water and it really sucked. So I go extremely overboard in making bath time enjoyable for my little prince and princess.)

ANYWAY, Max was underwater checking out the scene when all of the sudden he bolted out of the water exclaiming, "MOMMY, ALEX IS POOPING IN THE BATHTUB! GET ME OUT! QUICK, HURRY! GET ME OUT! Apparently he was too panicked to remember that he can actually get out himself. Alex was looking at him like, "WHAT?! I did? WHAT???" So I assessed the water and found a brown, toy dog (one of those animal figurines) lying close to her bottom. I laughed and told Max and he gave a big sigh of relief. Then he went back to patrolling the waters.

I cannot blame him one bit.

No comments: