Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Gross-Out Fest is Finally Over



Now it's time to cash in!

He's been planning for weeks to use his Tooth Fairy money to buy a Snickers bar from the vending machine at the gym. I keep telling him that he can't spend Tooth Fairy money on that - he can't spend ANY money on that! And he keeps telling me that it's HIS money so he can do whatever he wants with it! I say, TECHNICALLY that's true, but I don't think it'd be smart to piss off the Tooth Fairy. Just Sayin'.

2 comments:

Ruby's Raiser said...

Hmm, I think that sounds like an excellent use of TF loot! I'll see that Snickers and raise him a Twix!

Anonymous said...

Aw mom, maybe the caramel in the Snickers will pull out another tooth!, when his tooth loosens, give him some taffy and pray it comes right out, yeah right ;-))))
Dad