This questionnaire was on the backside of the sheet with a hand print, picture, and poem that Max gave to me for Mother's Day. It's very sweet and made me laugh.
My mom is special because she loves me.
I like it when my mom lets me watch TV.
My mom can do many things. I think she's best at cleaning.
My mom has a pretty smile. I like to make her smile by hugging her and kissing her.
My mom is as pretty as a flower.
My mom is smart! She even knows Math.
By Max
5-7-2010
You can tell he's a man of few words. Elaborating is definitely not his thing... that would mean more writing. He's not a fan of writing! However, one thing is very clear. I am obviously doing way too much house work.
That, or he's getting an early start on his argument for why he shouldn't have cleaning chores. I can almost hear it now. "But, Mom. You're so good at cleaning! That's what you're best at. So... you should do it. I'm best at watching TV. That's what I should do."
No comments:
Post a Comment