Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now, I Have a 6 Year Old

Max turned 6 on Saturday, Jan 9th. It just blows me away.

It's so cliche, but I still remember his birth day as if it were yesterday... one of the two most awesome days of my life.

My sweet, little baby boy - with his constant excitement for life and enthusiasm for learning - can now read quite fluently, blow bubbles with gum (that was a very recent accomplishment), swing the whole way across the monkey bars, tie his own shoes, work the Wii entirely by himself (he even beat Dan in a golf game last night), ride 10 miles on his bike, and... he can now skip!

But why must there be so many pee and poop jokes? And why, honestly, are they so funny???

Oh, ya, BECAUSE HE'S SIX!

We had a climbing/swim party for him on Sunday with a few of his friends. They all had a great time joking about underwear... and pee and poop... and I think they liked all of the other stuff too. Max and Alex were definitely rockin' on the wall!



1 comment:

Ruby's Raiser said...

Hap-PEE birthday, Max!!!