Alex loves to watch and feed the fish when Max is in school. She stands there saying, "HI FISH! HI! Hi Fish!" and then listens for them to respond. She really loves animals...especially dogs!
The other day when I was putting Alex down for her nap, she started singing the ABC's to herself. It sounds something like:
a b c d _ f g _ i _ k _ _ m n O P _ r s _ _ v W _ Y Z. Noooooowwww _ _ my bc's ne na nuh _ sing _ me! YAY! (clap, clap, clap) YAY ME! She sang the song three times. Most of her letters are pretty clear and she carries the tune really well. After each song she clapped for herself at the end and then said, "Yay me!" She says, "Yay me!" a lot when she does something she's proud of. I think it's perfect. I should definitely say that to myself more.
I just cut her hair last week. For the most part she sat there so still for me and was very cooperative. At one point she even looked in the mirror and said, "Mommy cut. Like it!" I told her I thought it looked cute so she looked at herself in the mirror again, smiled and said, "Ya, cute!" Words cannot even describe how this hair cutting experience with her differs from the ones I have with Max...
When you point to the color orange and ask her the color she says, "Max." When you point to the color red and ask her the color she says, "Mine."
She refers to herself as La La. For the longest time we didn't know what she was talking about until one day we asked her what her name was and she very clearly said, "LA LA!" She thinks it's really funny when we call her that.
No comments:
Post a Comment