Friday, October 5, 2007

A New Era Begins

As I was laying on the ground today at the park, looking up at the golden sunlight filtering through the trees, Max came by and sat on my stomach. Then he shot me a concentrated look and proceeded to fart! He tried to fight it, but he was so pleased with himself that he had to smile...and then this..."Why are you laughing, Mommy - what's so funny?"

So there you have it...the art of farting for comedy begins at age 3!

I am, of course, as I have been since giving birth for the first time, both strangely proud and slightly horrified.

And for those of you thinking of Alex...poor poor Alex. What will she endure with that brother of hers? The minute Max planted his ass on my stomach, Alex maneuvered a not-so-graceful landing on my face. If not for a lack of muscle control she would have been right there with him I'm sure.

No comments: