Friday, August 17, 2007

Mommy, Daddy, ?

I thought it'd be fun to play a little game...Guess the Source of This Behavior...

*Max loves to pee outside...when he's finished, he carefully picks a single blade of grass and meticulously dabs off the drop(s).

*Alex likes to stuff her onesies with marbles.

*The other night Max threw one of my plates at the playset to see what would happen. What a surprise...it broke! "Hey, Mister, that came all the way from China!"

*Alex has this extreme need to put everything BACK...as it was...doors, toys, partially eaten food, dirty laundry that's been sorted for the wash...she especially likes to put Maxs' dirty clothes back in his drawers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems as if the old saying--" Your actions speak so loud , I can't hear what you're saying" has some meaning. Tough on parents, we would like to say-- "do as I say, not as I do" but it just doesn't work. ever, didn't with me, with you or our lineage.

Been a while sice I checked in, like the words and the photos.
Love
Dad