Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Alex.


I'm excited for 4. If the past few months are any indication, four is going to be packed full of singing, dancing... and lots and lots of giggling.
I love that she sings all day long. She has this amazing ability to remember all of the words... and if by chance she forgets them... she just makes them up and keeps on singing... usually much louder... and with complete conviction that she's just made the song so much better! I LOVE THAT! That... and her authentic sense of style. I've never seen it work anywhere else, but on her, dresses totally go with pants.

3 comments:

Ruby's Raiser said...

Hey! Happy Birthday Alex! And Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Almost Christmas! Let's get together soon...

lara kiyomi said...

Happy birthday, Alex!

Ed said...

Just catching up on the last few posts, really very good stuff. Glad you are reflecting and recording and I admire your discipline in doing it.
Thanks
Dad