Thursday, July 26, 2007

Better Than Any Playground


After a very long bout with a super nasty stomach flu (everyone had a turn), things are finally returning to normal here. I'm running again and today I remembered to pack the BOB for river play. I even remembered to charge the camera battery and, as you can see, I also remembered to put the battery back in the camera, put the camera in the car, and to then bring the camera on the run with us. I'm feeling very proud of myself.
We moved lots of rocks around, climbed all over the boulders, felt the slime between our fingers and toes, watched a little frog swim and hop around, and ate Fritos. But most of all I really enjoyed watching Max and Alex just sit and feel the water moving by their bodies...they were completely mesmerized at times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are great, what stream were you at? Sorry you guys have been going through the FLu routine, but Glad you're back at it, miss the stories
Love
Dad

VA Belles said...

Yay!! Your back!!!

Okay, now fill us in on everything! :)